What is a crown?
Your dental crown will be an artificial tooth modelled on the real thing. Dental crowns are most often made from strong, durable materials such as ceramic, with a specific and careful colour match to ensure that it blends seamlessly with the rest of your teeth.
What is a bridge?
A dental bridge, true to its name, bridges the gap between any missing teeth. This is an artificial tooth that is attached to multiple crowns to bridge and anchor the replacement securely in your simile.
Do I need crowns or bridges?
Dental crowns and bridges are excellent for damaged, lost or worn-down teeth! The top five reasons to consider a crown or bridge include:
- A weakened tooth that’s at risk from splitting can be prevented and protected.
- A tooth that has become brittle after root canal treatment can be protected.
- Your chewing ability can be restored.
- A tooth is causing damaged to the rest of your smile.
- You want to prevent other teeth from shifting out of place.
For your convenience, Kent Town Dental offers extended appointment hours during the week as well as on Saturday.
(08) 8362 7240
MON-FRI 09:00 - 17:00
SAT- 90:00 - 15:00
Kent Town Dental 2 Dequetteville Terrace Kent Town, SA 5067